If you or a loved has recently experienced a stroke and are having trouble with your vision, please come see us for a visit at Graf Medical Eye Care. Having a stroke can leave a significant impact on your vision and should be looked at right away after a referral. During an appointment, Dr. Jeffery Graf OD FAAO can perform a variety of tests to evaluate if you have memory processing problems, vision loss in your visual field, eye movement problems and more. From there, he can provide eye care to help you start improving your eyesight.
There are many benefits to seeing our optometric physician and team after a stroke. We can help you:
- Feel better by reducing dizziness and headaches
- Regain your visual function and memory
- Strengthen and improve your balance
- Acquire special lenses or an eye patch if needed to help with double vision
- Experience less light sensitivity
When you come in for your eye care visit, we provide a comfortable space and use the latest advancements in technology to diagnose what is going on. Give us a call today at 435-634-0420 to schedule an appointment and learn more about how to care for yourself after a stroke in St. George, Utah.